Where Partners, Agencies, and users gather to learn, share, grow, and bond.
As a Partnership-based company, Credible strives to maintain a personal connection with our clients and the active behavioral health industry through our events. This starts with our Partner Conference, the second largest behavioral health conference in the world. Through this, we not only actively reconnect with our Partners, but help cultivate the culture of the industry through education and networking.
It’s an industry event like no other. A face-to-face opportunity to deepen your knowledge of Credible and to interact with leaders in behavioral healthcare. The annual Credible Partner Conference features keynote sessions, a hand-picked list of the industry’s most knowledgeable speakers, complimentary Live Help sessions, workshops, roundtable discussions, informational sessions, user group meetings, and training classes – all geared toward a wide range of practice roles and experience levels. Like yours.
The Partner Conference allows your Agency to maximize your Credible Investment. Gain a higher level of understanding on how Credible works, receive clear answers from the Credible team, obtain first-hand insight on new and planned software features, and leverage our complimentary Live Help and Domain Wellness Check.
Credible’s 14th Annual Partner Conference will be held from March 22-25, 2021, in Baltimore, Maryland at the astounding Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor. Mark your calendars for Credible’s 2021 Partner Conference where you will join Credible and Partners from 38 states for three informative and educational days in a premier venue. We are confident 2021 will be our best Partner Conference yet and hope you can join Credible for this invaluable experience! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this year’s Conference.
10 Reasons Your Agency Shouldn't Miss Partner Conference:
- Learn new information from fellow Partner presenters, industry experts, and Credible staff.
- Choose your own learning track – over 250 sessions to choose from.
- Engage with experts in your field from across the country.
- Have a question on billing? Want to optimize an SQL report? Looking to problem solve an issue that’s been giving you a headache? Instead of submitting a task ticket, get answers at Live Help!
- Explore today’s challenges within Behavioral Health and the current best practices for resolving them.
- Gain new insights into using Credible Software
- Share your ideas and get immediate feedback from Credible staff and other Partners.
- Collect session materials that will be a great reference tool for your team when you get back to the office.
- Hear from leading Behavioral Health experts about what keeps them focused and what keeps up at night.
- Network & have fun! With multiple receptions and opportunities to meet and network with fellow Partners, industry experts, and Credible staff.
Who could benefit by attending?
- EHR Specialists
- IT Personnel
- Support Staff
- New Partners
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Data Technicians
- Medical Personnel
- Project Managers
Would you like to demonstrate how Credible technology or software has helped your Agency make leaps and bounds you weren’t able to take before? Partner Conference is your time to shine! Credible values the voices and experiences of our Partners, so we invite them to have an immersive participation at Partner Conference by providing their own presentation. We welcome any presentation proposals on topics that have helped your Agency.
We encourage you to seize this opportunity and present at this year’s Partner Conference! If you have a topic you would like to share and present, please email email@example.com with your session idea.
Tailored for Partners
Partner Conference is designed for staff members, practitioners, administrators, managers, and executives who work in the behavioral health care arena. Each year we ask our Partners to share what sessions, topic focus, and information they think would make their Partner Conference experience the most beneficial for them and their Agency. At the 2019 Partner Conference, we offered:
- 240 sessions from 130+ speakers
- 16 User Groups
- 13 Learning Tracks
- 12 Continuing Education credits
- 3 Keynote Speakers